- Unique size for toddlers and preschoolers! (5.1” X 3.7”) (130mm X 95mm).
- Small pack, grab and go, say Bye to many masks of one color!
- Vivid color, cheer up in four seasons.
- 3-layer (3-ply) for maximized protection and comfort.
- Middle layer made of high filtration rate polypropylene melt-blown fabric.
- Outer and inner layer made of soft polypropylene non-woven fabric.
- Nose bridge made of galvanized iron wire, keeping the shape fit your face, and reducing fogging on glasses.
- Ear loop made of nylon and spandex, comfortable for your ears.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) >99.8%, Particle Filtration Efficiency (PFE) >98.3%. Check out our product Test Report from Intertek, an FDA accredited commercial lab.
- Made in USA!
Masks should NOT be worn by children under the age of 2, anyone who has pre-existing breathing issues or respiratory diseases, or who is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
Returns & Refunds
Returns & Refunds
Due to the sensitive nature of face masks, all items will NOT be accepted for return.
Please inspect your order upon reception. If any item is damaged, missing parts, or if you receive the wrong item, please contact us at email@example.com within 30 days of your purchase, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Shipping and delivery fees are non-refundable.
Shipping and Handling
Shipping and Handling
All orders are processed within 3 business days after the order confirmation email is sent. You will receive another notification email when your order has been shipped.
The "estimated delivery time" is provided by the carriers and is not a guaranteed time. We recommend you order the masks as early as possible to make sure they arrive on time.
Pi & Pie Mask Size Chart
FAQ about sizes:
1. My kid is 6 years old, will the Preschooler Size still fit on him/her?
According to our customer feedbacks, the Preschooler size fits some kids at the age of 6 even 7. You are welcome to try out the Preschooler Size and leave us valuable feedback.
2. My kid is 10 years old, will the Petite Size fit on him/her?
According to our customer feedback, the Petite Size fits teenagers at the age of 10 and up. You are welcome to try out the Petite Size and leave us valuable feedback.
3. What’s the recommended age for Regular Kids Size face masks?
Age 6-10 is recommended. According to our customer feedback, the Kids Size fits some kids at the age of 11 even 12. You are welcome to try out the Kids Size and leave us valuable feedback.
4. Will the Petite Size fit an adult?
According to our customer feedback, our Petite Size is a slim fit for most adults.
My grandson loves wearing them when he goes to the indoor play lab which requires them… cute, comfortable design
Once again, my little ones really enjoy their masks, as they are still needed in preschool. My daughter is excited to wear the new unicorn masks. My son enjoys his dinosaur masks. This order the straps were a bit long, but I just loop them. I have ordered with you guys through out the whole pandemic. Appreciate your service, and is always a quick delivery.
Happy Friday Dear Sara! Thank you very much for your continuous support towards our business, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.
According to the production team, maybe there are only some packs with ear loops a bit long, because occasionally the machine cannot pinpoint the location where the ear loops should be connected or cut. But we will definitely check the machine more frequently to make sure the ear loops are in a better length for the small and cute faces!
Happy to finally find well priced masks that fit my preschool aged child without having to make any adjustments!
Thank you very much for giving us 5-star review! We are happy that the Preschooler Size and price work for you!
Our founders are a group of U.S. moms and dads consisting of scientists, engineers, educators and attorneys. We understand that there's no one-size-fits-all mask for everyone. That's why we made these special-size masks for our younger kids, teens and ladies! We are also committed to providing high-quality disposable face masks with affordable price tags, which we think is very meaningful nowadays.
Stay tuned. We will have more colors and patterns coming out soon. Hope your little one will like them.
I have been using these for my 3 year old for many months. They fit perfect and are great quality. I highly recommend.
For my Grandson